The GFAF Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the US. Started in 2007, the events are professionally managed and have expanded from one to eight cities throughout the United States. In addition to meeting the needs of the Celiac community, the Expo welcomes those with gluten sensitivities, auto-immune/inflammatory diseases and autism.
As an official blogger for the #GFAFExpo I have been provided with 5 tickets to giveaway. I will be hosting a ticket giveaway to the Gluten Free and Allergy Friendly Expo through my Instagram account on Monday, January 16th, 2017. Make sure to check out my IG account, TheGlutenFreeNerd for details on how to win tickets! To save 20% off tickets until February, 10th, 2017, use discount code: ADVANCE at the checkout.
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Entry into the vendor fair with over 100 brands
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors are considered to be gluten free
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten free and allergen-friendly lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers (like me)