2017 Teal Pumpkin Project information is now available on the newly-redesigned FARE website. There you can find more information, including new free downloadable materials.
Putting a teal pumpkin on your doorstep means you have non-food treats available, such as glow sticks or small toys. This simple act promotes inclusion for trick-or-treaters with food allergies or other conditions.
Provide non-food treats for trick-or-treaters:
- Glow sticks, bracelets, or necklaces
- Pencils, pens, crayons or markers
- Halloween erasers or pencil toppers
- Mini Slinkies
- Whistles, kazoos, or noisemakers
- Bouncy balls
- Finger puppets or novelty toys
- Spider rings
- Vampire fangs
- Mini notepads
- Playing cards
FARE’s Teal Pumpkin Project is a worldwide movement to create a safer, happier Halloween for all kids. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!